Main Contents begins from here.
- This site has changed URL on May 25, 2018.
Please update your bookmark for future access;
Outline for Networkcamera
1. Lost CD-ROM for setup ---> Download the setup software
2. Cannot access the camera via internet .
- 1) If your router does support UPnP?, your cameras and router can communicate with each other so that the router knows which ports are used by which camera. This means you will be able to access your cameras from the Internet without having to configure your router manually.
- 2) If your router does not support a feature called UPnP? (Universal Plug and Play), you will have to manually configure your router for port forwarding. Refer to the operating instructions included with your router for more information. port forwarding --> click "here"
3. Cannot access the camera by wireless
- Wireless LAN Setting --> click "here"
4. Cannot register the camera on viewnetcam.com
- Registration procedure --> click "here"
5. Windows 7 , Internet Explorer 8 Compliance
- Infomation for Windows 7 , Internet Explorer 8 Compliance --> click "here"
7. Compatibility with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
8. If you did not get any suitable information
Banner area begins from here.
Sub Menu begins from here.